Sketchbook with my sketches

Watercolor-Sketchbook-Video
Salut les amis,
I've made a little video clip of a half of my sketchbook with some watercolor and pencil fast drawing.
Look with good dimension on Youtube, click  it:
Watercolor-Sketchbook-Video
Here are some pictures from this sketchbook, but not that much:
Watercolor-Sketchbook-Page
Watercolor-Sketchbook-PageGesture-Drawing-Watercolor-Sketchbook-Page
Old-House-Watercolor-Sketchbook-Page
Gesture-Drawing-Watercolor-Sketchbook-Page
Sketchbook-Page-forest-country
Tree-Watercolor-Sketchbook
I'll upload the 2nd part of this sketchbook and the others as well, 
as soon as I have some time.  

CONVERSATION

9 comm:

  1. I love the art you have in your journal/sketchbook. The trees are wonderful. My favorite is the old barn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So busy, what a great exercise getting movement into the figures...love the freedom of the car and the sweet little vintage building....thank you for sharing...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow such impressive work! Such great variety and style!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful to have a peak into your sketch book! Your characters have such great movement. You make me want to study and practice that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tammie! I'll let you know when I upload the next sketchbook video

      Delete

Back
to top